Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 36 m servings 629
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch cheesecake)
- Mix biscuits and butter together in a bowl until well blended. Press crust mixture into the base of a deep, 8-inch springform cake pan.
- Place water in a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat; fill with water to just below the bottom. Place bowl of gelatin mixture over water; heat until mixture is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups plus 4 teaspoons cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese and white chocolate together in a separate bowl bowl using an electric mixer until even and smooth; fold in whipped cream. Add gelatin mixture gradually; mix until just combined. Pour batter over the crust. Chill until set, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of cream cheese you can use choose from a variety of soft cheeses to use.
- Ginger biscuits may be substituted for the digestives.
Per Serving: 629 calories; 52.7 33.2 7.9 131 429 Full nutrition