Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h 5 m servings 290 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and cinnamon together in a bowl until well blended. Press mixture evenly into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven; allow to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat cream in the top of a double boiler over low heat until it begins to bubble. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips; stir until fully melted. Mix in raspberry preserves; stir until dissolved. Allow mixture to cool, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a bowl; beat until smooth. Blend in eggs 1 at a time using a wooden spoon. Fold in sour cream. Add chocolate-raspberry mixture; mix batter well.
- Pour batter into crust-lined muffin tin, filling cups to the brim. Place tin into a large baking pan; pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the outside of the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes.
- Turn oven off; open oven door halfway and leave cheesecakes, still in the tin, inside to cool for 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely, about 1 hour more. Refrigerate until completely chilled, 8 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 19.2 g fat; 29.4 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium. Full nutrition