Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 40 m servings 655 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 Cornish hens)
- Combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. Add Cornish hens. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a metal rack and set inside a roasting pan.
- Transfer hens from the plastic bag to a flat work surface; tie legs together with kitchen twine. Place hens on the prepared rack.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Roast hens in the preheated oven, basting occasionally with marinade, until juices run clear, about 1 hour. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 15 minute more.
- Cover hens with aluminum foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 42 g fat; 12.8 g carbohydrates; 53.1 g protein; 302 mg cholesterol; 1342 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
23.18 Well, I have to say that there was no Asian flavor at all in this hen even tthough I marinated for 9 hours. But I also would like to say that this was a really tasty dinner. I followed...