Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 17 m servings 246
Original recipe yields 15 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Pour evaporated milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sweetener, 1/2 cup at a time, until dissolved. Add vanilla extract. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Heat mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes total. Stir in walnuts.
- Spread chocolate mixture in the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 23.1 14.7 7.1 9 39 Full nutrition