made it | 0 reviews |
"I live in Germany and needed a quick appetizer to serve friends. I adapted the quantities and temperature for the USA. I hope you like this recipe idea. This appetizer is the bomb (could be cholesterol bomb)! It's a little easier to eat with forks, or enjoy by pulling apart with your fingers."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 372 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 large loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut a checkerboard pattern of 1-inch square segments into most of the loaf, leaving the bottom crust intact.
- Combine Swiss cheese, bacon, butter, and garlic in a bowl. Spoon the mixture between the loaf segments. Stuff the loaf with slices of Raclette. Drizzle olive oil all over the top; sprinkle with salt. Place loaf on a pizza stone.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Recipe is for a 2-pound loaf. Adjust ingredients as necessary.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 18.1 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 16.3 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 687 mg sodium. Full nutrition