Cranberry Brie Bites
Ingredients1 h 23 m servings 106 cals
- Place Brie cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes. Oil a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Roll 1 puff pastry sheet out into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Cut the sheet lengthwise into 4 even strips and crosswise into 6 even strips; there should be 24 squares. Separate and press them gently into the muffin cups.
- Cut chilled Brie cheese into 24 pieces approximately 3/4-inch in size. Add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce to each pastry-lined muffin cup; press in 1 piece of Brie and top with 1 teaspoon of chopped walnuts. Sprinkle bites with sea salt. Chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake bites in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Placing the Brie cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes makes it easier to cut.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 7.5 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 99 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These were easy and awesome! Will certainly add them to my favorite holiday appy list!
AMAZING recipes. I made these for Thanksgiving as an app. My family thought they were super fancy and delicious. Used raspberry preserves instead of cranberry sauce. Also tried bacon and egg.
I would cook them a bit longer and roll the dough a bit thinner. The pastry tastes better and the texture is better if a bit crispy.
One of the easiest recipes - my husband did most of it --and he does not cook! Make more than one batch - they disappear quickly!
Very good! Fifteen minutes probably would have been enough in the oven for presentation’s sake. (They were smoking by 18 minutes, with melted cheese bubbling over the sides, leaving a crater in ...