Campfire Caprese Naan Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 383
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 naan pizza)
- Build a campfire and place a grill grate on top. Allow the fire to burn until it has accumulated a bed of coals. Rake the coals into a flat bed on one side of the fire.
- Combine oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Brush 3/4 of vinaigrette onto both sides of naan.
- Place naan on grill. Cook bubbly side-down, until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes.
- Remove naan and brush with the remaining 1/4 of the vinaigrette. Layer mozzarella, tomato slices, and baby tomatoes on top. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pizza.
- Grill until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Garnish with basil.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 17.9 36.9 18 52 554 Full nutrition