Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 tarts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 2 tart tins with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Mix graham crackers and 5 teaspoons butter together in a bowl until mixture is dense and moldable. Press graham cracker into the bottom of the prepared tins to form the crusts.
- Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in a pot over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until chocolate chips are melted, about 3 minutes. Pour mixture evenly over the crusts; top each tart with 4 marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not let chocolate chip-heavy cream mixture reach a boil.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 22.3 24.8 1.9 42 160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1