Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 101 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss broccoli with olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Arrange broccoli over the prepared sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Combine chile oil, soy sauce, black vinegar, and sugar in a bowl. Toss with the roasted broccoli.
- Cook's Notes:
- Crispy chile flakes may be substituted for the chile oil.
- While broccoli is baking, check occasionally for any burning.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6.6 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 210 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1