Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place a steamer basket into a pot and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and and reduce heat to medium-low. Steam until tender but still crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat a 3-quart baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Puree red peppers in a blender until almost smooth.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add flour and garlic; cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Stir milk and pureed peppers in gradually; cook and stir until sauce is thick and bubbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Add salt, basil, and pepper.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Arrange 3 noodles on top, 1/4 of the ricotta mixture, 1/4 of sausage slices, 1/4 of the broccoli, and 1/4 cup Monterey cheese. Repeat layering 3 more times with the remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, sausage slices, broccoli, and Monterey cheese. Pour the rest of the sauce of top. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Uncover pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup Monterey cheese and Parmesan cheese over the lasagna. Continue baking until top is bubbling, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 494 calories; 24.2 44.3 26.7 92 711 Full nutrition