Triple Berry Cheesecake Poke Cake
Ingredients5 h 27 m servings 603
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a stand mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool cake at room temperature for 10 minutes. Keep oven on.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake graham cracker crumb mixture for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Mix strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, sugar, 1/3 cup water, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft and easily mashed, 7 to 8 minutes. Mash berries together with a fork and cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke 5 rows of 6 holes in the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon, creating 30 holes. Drizzle 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake. Pour berry mixture over cake and spread using a spatula, ensuring berry mixture goes into the holes. Cover cake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment; mix on high until very smooth, at least 3 minutes. Add the remaining sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and sea salt; mix for 1 minute. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cake. Cover and chill cake, 3 hours to overnight.
- Slice into 12 large pieces and top each with graham cracker crumb mixture.
Per Serving: 603 calories; 33.2 68.8 10.1 115 529 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made two changes because that's what I had. I used a white cake mix instead of yellow and I substituted blueberries for the raspberries. I wasn't impressed by this cake two hours later when I ...
Wow. I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this one. It is easy and delicious. It is time consuming though and definitely gets better with age. I only had half the cream cheese requir...
I made this for a family BBQ, I did make a change to lighten it up a bit. Instead of the cheesecake topper I just used whipped topping and some fresh fruit. It was a huge hit! The cake was de...
This was so good! I made this for a potluck the day before so it would have plenty of time for the flavors to meld... only change for me was to use blueberries instead of blackberries (I don’t ...