Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 383
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut poblano and serrano peppers in 1/2 from top to bottom; remove stems, seeds, and ribs. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins. Dice peppers.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and serrano pepper; saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add corn, red pepper, and poblano pepper. Saute until corn is tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Season vegetable mixture with salt and pepper.
- Stir lime juice, butter, creme fraiche, and cilantro into the vegetable mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with Cotija cheese.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 23.9 41.5 8.9 34 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1