Pear, Almond, Frangipane Tartada
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Fancy dessert for special occasions. Even though this is a fancy dessert, it is fairly easy to make. It gets a lot of praise at parties. You can serve this with whipped cream or ice cream, warm or cold, but it is a little better at least slightly warm. Use your favorite preserves for the filling."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll out pie crust onto a baking sheet.
- Whisk almond paste, egg, and salt together in a bowl until blended. Spread over pie crust, leaving space on the perimeter to fold crust.
- Mix pears and lemon juice in a bowl. Arrange in a decorative pattern on top of almond mixture. Fold outer edges of crust over pears.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, 30 to 50 minutes.
- Place almonds in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until toasted, about 3 minutes. Add preserves; cook and stir until saucy, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over the tart.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use homemade pie crust instead of store-bought dough.
- Cooking time varies depending on the type of oven you have.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 14 25.7 4.7 19 142 Full nutrition