Raspberry Tiramisu Trifle
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is my favorite raspberry dessert - a fruity tiramisu trifle with lots of raspberries, mascarpone, and ladyfingers that can be made ahead. It does use raw eggs so make sure they are super fresh."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, lemon juice, and water in a bowl.
- Combine mascarpone, egg yolks, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks. Carefully fold under mascarpone cream.
- Dip 2/3 of the ladyfingers in the lemon juice mixture. Layer the ladyfingers dipped side up and dry side down in a rectangular serving dish. Add a layer of half of the crushed raspberries, followed by half the mascarpone cream. Add another layer of soaked ladyfingers, followed by raspberries and the rest of the mascarpone. Garnish with whole raspberries.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 16 17.2 5.8 128 57 Full nutrition