2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 673
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse barramundi and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub with lemon zest.
- Sift flour onto waxed paper. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the flour. Cover both sides of the barramundi with the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat olive oil and canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place barramundi in the skillet, skin side-down. Cook until lightly golden in color, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate using a broad spatula. Drizzle with truffle oil. Garnish with 1/4 of the lemon slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may use fresh or frozen, 8 to 12 ounce barramundi fillets.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 58.7 15.8 23 47 519 Full nutrition