Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour milk into a bowl. Place flour on a plate. Pour panko into a shallow bowl.
- Dip barramundi in milk, dredge in flour, and coat with panko. Place in the prepared baking dish. Spray barramundi with cooking spray. Sprinkle garlic powder and parsley on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until barramundi flakes easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Steam frozen vegetables as instructed on the package. Transfer to a bowl and season with olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Mix well and serve on the side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 4.9 52.4 29.7 50 355 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1