Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 169 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 bass)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place bass in a glass baking pan.
- Combine lemon juice and 1 tablespoon dill in a small bowl; pour over bass. Marinate at room temperature, at least 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes.
- Combine the remaining dill, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper together in a bowl. Mix and smear sauce over the bass. Sprinkle bass with bread crumbs to make crust. Sprinkle butter slices on top.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil bass on high until crust is crispy and golden brown, about 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 10.1 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 337 mg sodium. Full nutrition