Bread Machine Ezekiel Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Place milk and water into a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave for 35 seconds. Pour mixture into bread machine. Add egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and honey.
- Grind black beans, lentils, kidney beans, and barley in a coffee grinder until fine. Combine grounds, unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, millet flour, rye flour, cracked wheat, wheat germ, and salt in the bread machine. Add yeast.
- Set bread machine on dough cycle.
- Remove and punch down dough once bread machine beeps. Roll dough out onto a pastry cloth. Grease a loaf pan with remaining olive oil. Shape dough into a loaf and place into the prepared pan. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Uncover dough and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake until browned, 30 to 35 minutes more. Let bread rest in the pan for 10 minutes; remove and let cool until ready to slice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 192 calories; 5 31.5 6.6 20 247 Full nutrition