Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat a charcoal griller (such as Big Green Egg(R)) to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly oil the grate.
- Lay flank steak on a flat work surface. Cut steak from one side through the middle horizontally to within 1/2 inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book.
- Arrange butcher's twine on a plate, enough to cover the length of the steak. Place each string about 1 inch apart. Place steak on top; season with salt and pepper. Lay down a thick bed of spinach on top. Scatter feta cheese, olives, and bacon over the spinach.
- Roll steak up starting from the edge closest to you, pressing filling down to tighten the roll. Tie with butcher's twine.
- Cook over direct heat, turning at least once, until steak is beginning to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, 6 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Per Serving: 354 calories; 20.5 4.4 37.2 77 676 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1