Pajeon (Korean Pancake) with Beet Greens
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 71
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pancakes)
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
- Combine water, flour, and salt in a bowl. Fold beet greens and stems into the batter.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter onto the hot griddle. Cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper together in a bowl; serve sauce alongside pancakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Other ingredients may be added along with or substituted for the beet greens, such as garlic chives, thinly sliced red bell pepper, shredded carrots, or eggs.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 0.8 13.6 2.5 0 530 Full nutrition