Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 641 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Cook spinach spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Place avocado, 2 tablespoons olive oil, coconut milk, and 2 tablespoons basil in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season pesto with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic; cook for 30 seconds. Stir in zucchini; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon basil. Season vegetables with salt and pepper and mix until combined. Stir in the spinach spaghetti and pesto. Garnish with the remaining basil.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on the size of your avocado you may need to add more olive oil or coconut milk.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt for boiling pasta. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 21.3 g fat; 95.9 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2004 mg sodium. Full nutrition