Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 213
- Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until frothy. Mix in cashews until coated. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine sugar, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Pour over cashews and toss to coat. Spread cashews on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until fragrant, about 40 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C). Continue baking, stirring every 20 minutes, until cashews look dry, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer cashews to a container and let cool, shaking or stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking together.
- Cook's Note:
- We store our cayenne cashews in plastic containers so that we can shake them while they are cooling. Make sure they cool with the lid off.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 15 16.1 6.6 0 397 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Loved them!! I followed the recipe and WOW! They were a big hit with my entire family. Spicy and sweet. Letting them sit in the egg whites really make a difference. I had to let mine cool down o...
Delicious recipe. I found them a little sweet, so might cut a bit of the sugar next time, but the cayenne provided just the right heat. Really good, and super easy. I accidentally left my oven...