Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cover cashews with cold water in a bowl and soak for 4 hours. Drain.
- Combine cashews, nutritional yeast, miso paste, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- Grease a piece of parchment paper with oil. Transfer cashew mixture onto parchment paper and form into a roll, twisting the ends of the paper to secure. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Mix walnuts, hazelnuts, cranberries, and rosemary on a plate. Remove cheese log from fridge and paper and roll in the nut mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are pressed for time you can soak the cashews in boiling water for 1 hour.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 18.6 13.1 6.4 0 396 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1