Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 862 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a deep frying pan over low heat. Cook onions, chard stalks, and garlic until soft while stirring, 5 to 10 minutes. Add chard leaves and the rest of the butter. Cover and cook until chard is soft and wilted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cream and mustard in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add to chard in pan and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, cover, and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Add drained pasta to vegetable sauce and stir to combine. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of chard for this recipe - red, green, rainbow, whatever you get at the market.
Per Serving: 862 calories; 43.1 g fat; 99.4 g carbohydrates; 21.5 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 743 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1