Ingredients46 m servings 810
- Bring chicken broth and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand until broth is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Whisk 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, and oregano together in a bowl to make dressing.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing on top. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Place 3 tablespoons dressing in a large bowl; stir in sugar. Add tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add feta cheese and toss again.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over couscous and fold in olives. Divide couscous among 4 plates. Slice chicken breasts and place on top. Serve tomato salad on the side. Sprinkle parsley over each plate.
Per Serving: 810 calories; 42.2 68.4 37.8 84 1567 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was excellent when fresh. However, leftovers did not turn out, so that's the reason for only 4 stars. The cucumber salad sort of "wilted" with the dressing on it for the next day. I will tr...
I made this exactly as written. NO changes!!! Incredibly delicious! Healthy! WINNER
The lemon flavor carries through the whole dish perfectly, all the flavors work together. We really enjoyed the dish
Delicious! My wife picked it out and we made it for her dad, who also enjoyed it. We all liked the way the lemon sauce carried through all three parts of the meal, and the olives in the couscou...