Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 639
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, coriander, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning over steak. Add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a large bowl; grate garlic into the bowl. Add potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Place broccolini on a platter. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay steak on the hottest surface of the grill. Spread potatoes into 1 flat layer next to the steak, leaving some room for the broccolini. Close grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream, blue cheese, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Flip steak and potatoes over with tongs. Spread broccolini and lemon onto the grill; cook until broccolini is lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Flip. Close grill and cook until steak begins to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 3 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Remove steak and let rest, covered, on a flat work surface, about 5 minutes. Transfer broccolini and potatoes to a separate platter. Slice steak. Divide slices between 4 plates; arrange broccolini, potatoes, and blue cheese sauce on the side. Squeeze grilled lemon halves on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a mandolin to slice the potatoes if you have one.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 38.6 34.4 42.1 132 1418 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Rating is for the potatoes and Broccolini. The Veggies came out perfectly and were a huge hit. The potatoes were tender with crisp grill marks while the Broccolini finished perfectly with bit...