Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 228 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Butter and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, yeast, guar gum, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Place quinoa, sunflower seeds, almonds, and flax seeds in a coffee grinder. Grind until very fine. Mix into the flour mixture.
- Combine milk, eggs, egg whites, molasses, agave nectar, olive oil, and vinegar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on low until well blended. Pour in dry mixture slowly, beating on medium-high and pushing dough down with a spatula as necessary.
- Scoop dough into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly with a wet spatula. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Fill a large bowl with boiling-hot water and place it in a microwave. Rest a cooling rack on top of the bowl. Place pan on top and cover the dough. Let dough rise until it reaches the top of the pan, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reads 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Let bread cool thoroughly before slicing with a serrated knife.
- Cook's Note:
- Honey may be substituted for the agave nectar.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 10.6 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 322 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1