Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Place white whole wheat flour, water, agave syrup, oil, flax seeds, vital wheat gluten, yeast, and salt in a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Run "dough" cycle. Add cranberries, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachios during the second kneading cycle.
- Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan. Remove dough from the machine. Punch down gently and form into a loaf. Place in the pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of the loaf is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute or add other nuts or seeds, per your preferences.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 9.5 46.5 8 0 241 Full nutrition
How much yeast is in a package of yeast?
Can I freeze dough and then bake it later?
I want my bread loaves to have a thicker crust. What can I do?
Ask Your Question