Pepper Jack Squash Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Melt butter in a pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; saute until softened, about 6 minutes. Add squash, chicken broth, and marjoram. Reduce heat to low. Simmer soup until squash begins to soften, about 20 minutes. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Pour soup into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour back into the pot.
- Stir Cheddar cheese blend, pepper Jack cheese, and cornstarch together in a large bowl until cheese is coated. Mix into the soup and simmer until well blended, about 5 minutes. Add half-and-half; mix until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Soup can also be blended in a food processor.
- Do not bring soup to a boil once the half-and-half is added. Add more until soup reaches desired consistency. It will thicken as it cools.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 25.3 14.1 12.1 80 699 Full nutrition