Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 180 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (12 bite-size squares)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine applesauce and oatmeal in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer sticky, about 10 minutes.
- Flip applesauce oatmeal onto a work surface. Cut into bite-size squares and allow to cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute the applesauce with any type of fruit puree.
- Instead of greasing the baking dish, you can also line it with parchment paper.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 2.7 g fat; 34.3 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 4 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
QUITE YUMMY. I tried as per recipe and topped half with a little cinnamon sugar.. those were better.. it may have been the submitteR used sweetened applesauce.. I cut them an then re-baked for 1...