Vegan Galaxy Frosting
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 cake frosting)
- Combine cashews and water in a bowl and soak in the refrigerator for 4 to 12 hours. Drain and rinse under running cold water in a sieve.
- Combine cashews, agave nectar, coconut oil, soymilk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Divide cashew mixture among 3 bowls. Add blue spirulina to one, beet powder the the second, and turmeric to the third bowl; stir each bowl to combine until evenly colored.
- When frosting a cake, place the 3 colors next to each other on the surface and blend with a spatula to create a galaxy effect.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of beet powder you can use blueberry powder to achieve a red/purple color and acerola for yellow.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 4.6 9.3 1.3 0 48 Full nutrition