Mexican Prawn Pasta with Chipotle
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 604
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add prawns and garlic; saute until prawns are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add tequila and spinach. Cook until alcohol evaporates, about 3 minutes.
- Combine cream, chipotles in adobo, and salt in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over prawns, stir, and simmer over low heat until everything is well heated (do not boil), about 3 minutes.
- Toss pasta in the sauce until well combined and serve immediately with freshly ground pepper and Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use linguine or other pasta for this dish.
Per Serving: 604 calories; 28.9 47.1 33.6 258 179 Full nutrition