Fresh BLT Spring Rolls
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a 12-inch skillet cook bacon on medium-high heat until browned and crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one rice paper into water for a few seconds or just until moistened. Rice paper will still be firm but continue to soften during assembly. Place on work surface.
- Top rice paper with lettuce leaf. Arrange 2 bacon slices across the lower third of the rice paper. Arrange tomato slices over bacon.
- Fold bottom of rice paper over filling. Fold in sides leaving the top of the roll open; roll up tightly. Repeat with the remaining rice papers, lettuce, bacon, and tomato slices.
- For dipping sauce, place avocados, cilantro, green onions, and lime juice in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add coconut milk. Process 1 to 2 minutes more or until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve spring rolls with dipping sauce.
- Nutrition Facts (per 1 roll with dipping sauce): 214 cal., 15 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 15 mg chol., 379 mg sodium, 16 g carb., 4 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 6 g pro. Daily Values: 49% vit. A, 23% vit. C, 6% calcium, 5% iron