Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- For Pineapple Salsa, in a small bowl, combine pineapple, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Set aside.
- Bacon and Shrimp Tacos: In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; crumble bacon.
- In a large bowl stir together the teriyaki sauce, orange juice, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Remove half of the sauce and set aside. Add shrimp to remaining sauce in bowl and toss to coat.
- For a gas or charcoal grill, grill shrimp in a grill basket set on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until opaque, turning once. Toss shrimp with remaining sauce.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas topped with cabbage, Pineapple Salsa, and bacon.
You might also like
- Nutrition Facts (per 2 tacos): 252 cal., 7 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 130 mg chol., 1056 mg sodium, 28 g carb., 3 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 21 g pro. Daily Values: 6% vit. A, 89% vit. C, 9% calcium, 8% iron
ReviewsRead all reviews 1