Pumpkin Spinach Toddler Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, olive oil, and maple syrup together in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Stir into egg mixture. Add spinach and stir until evenly dispersed in the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling the cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tins. Let cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute rice flour for the whole wheat flour if desired.
- Substitute applesauce for the olive oil if desired.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 5.5 10.1 2.3 23 134 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty good! I used broccoli instead of spinach and added some semi sweet chocolate chips and the kids loved them! Next time though I’ll do it without the chips ;)