Chicken and Roots
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 884
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a large roasting pan. Coat chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven, about 30 minutes.
- Combine potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Coat vegetables with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the oven; stir the vegetables and herbes de Provence into the pan.
- Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 884 calories; 37.9 68 67.1 210 294 Full nutrition