Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 88
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl. Mix in oil, egg, honey, and vanilla extract. Pour into the flour mixture. Stir batter until just combined. Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 12 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit honey if baking for children younger than 1.
- These can also be made as 12 regular-size muffins. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), 17 to 20 minutes.
- Fill pans very full with batter for 24 muffins, or half full for 36 muffins.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 3.8 12.2 2.2 8 125 Full nutrition