Ingredients4 h 7 m servings 451 cals
- Rub pork tenderloin with 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Season with red pepper flakes.
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker. Cook on High until tender, 3 to 4 hours. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Chop into small pieces.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, ground pork, shrimp, bread crumbs, rice vinegar, cilantro, ginger, and soy sauce together in a large bowl.
- Place a 3/4-inch round ball of ground pork filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water; fold and seal.
- Bring chicken stock and beef stock to a low boil in a large pot. Stir in pork tenderloin. Add wontons; cook until ground pork filling is no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes. Reduce heat to very low.
- Serve soup garnished with green onions.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 13 g fat; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 39 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 1110 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I chose ths recipe because I like barbequed pork in my wonton soup. I made the Homemade Hoisin Sauce from Allrecipes for this recipe substituting 1 tbsp Sambal Oleck for the red pepper flakes. I...
I used frozen wontons from Costco which cut down on prep time. I only cooked 8-10 wontons to start. There was plenty of broth so when I reheated the soup I added more frozen wontons...this way t...