Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 10 servings (50 wontons)
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, 8 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a bowl until well blended. Spoon 1 teaspoonful of the filling into each wonton wrapper. Fold the wonton like a triangle and seal 2 edges together with water; squeeze the sides together to lock out the air. Wet the ends of the triangle; fold into the center 1 at a time.
- Place the filled wontons carefully into the oil; cook until golden brown on 1 side, about 2 minutes. Turn wontons over and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of fried wontons.
- Cook's Note:
- Watch the cooking wontons carefully and check them to make sure they do not burn.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 12.9 19.1 2 13 97 Full nutrition