Chipotle Bacon Jalapeno Wontons
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 155 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (60 wontons)
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, jalapenos, shredded cheese, green onions, and hot sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk egg and water together in a small bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on a wonton wrapper. Brush the edges of the wonton wrappers with the egg mixture using a small pastry brush. Fold wonton into a triangle; pinch shut. Repeat with the rest of the wonton wrappers.
- Place wontons carefully in the oil, working in batches. Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 10.2 g fat; 9.6 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 333 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1