Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 387 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 wraps)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Whisk eggs, 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over low heat. Add ham; pour eggs on top. Cook until mostly set but top is still runny, 6 to 8 minutes. Top the frittata with the remaining cheese. Transfer skillet to the broiler.
- Broil until the top is golden brown and center is set, about 1 to 2 minutes. Cool briefly and slice into 4 portions. Place in center of tortillas and wrap tightly.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a vegetarian version, substitute the ham with 3/4 cup chopped steamed broccoli.
- Run a spatula along the rim and edges of the skillet to prevent the frittata from sticking.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 21.4 g fat; 28.3 g carbohydrates; 19.5 g protein; 225 mg cholesterol; 1015 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1