Gnocchi with Garlic Scapes and Walnuts
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 567 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Roast walnuts in a pan over medium heat until nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant. Allow to cool and roughly chop.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain well. Put in prepared baking dish in one layer. Sprinkle walnuts over gnocchi.
- Trim garlic scapes if needed by cutting off ends and tips. If you have very fresh and young stalks you can use the entire stalk. Finely chop.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic scapes and saute for 1 minute. Don't brown butter. Season with salt and pepper and layer over gnocchi. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 567 calories; 44.2 g fat; 29.1 g carbohydrates; 17 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 611 mg sodium. Full nutrition