Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 151
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside. In a large bowl combine oats, coarsely chopped nuts, seeds, apple pie spice and salt; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine coconut oil and honey until coconut butter melts. Stir in Carnation Breakfast Essentials(R) Rich Milk Chocolate Powdered Drink Mix. Drizzle over the oats mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown, stirring after 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Stir in dried fruit.
- Spread granola on a large piece of foil to cool. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. (Or place in freezer bags and freeze up to 2 months.
You might also like
- Coarsely Chopped Nuts:
- Choose one or combine to make 3/4 cup total: raw unsalted pecans, pistachios, cashews, walnuts, almonds, macadamia or hazelnuts
- Choose one or combine to make 1/4 cup total: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), chia seeds, hemp nuts, flax seeds, or wheat germ
- Dried Fruit:
- Choose one or combine to make 1 cup total: raisins, dried cherries, dried cranberries, dried apricots, or dates
Per Serving: 151 calories; 6.4 22.4 2.8 < 1 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was just what I was looking for. It is light, not too sweet, and the recipe is very versatile. I did leave out the Carnation drink mix because I did not want it tasting like chocolate. This...