No-Bake Cheesecake Snacks
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 308
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a food processor, combine walnuts and graham crackers. Cover and process to fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add yogurt, milk, Carnation Breakfast Essentials(R) Light Start(TM) Classic French Vanilla Light Start Powdered Drink Mix, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- In a small bowl, mash raspberries lightly with a fork, adding stevia in the raw.
- Divide half of the graham cracker mixture between 4 half-pint jars. Spoon half of the cheesecake mixture carefully over the crumb mixture and spread to a smooth layer. Repeat with the remaining half of the graham cracker mixture and remaining half of the cheesecake mixture, so that there are four layers. Spoon raspberry mixture over the last cheesecake mixture layer. Screw on lids and chill in the refrigerator 2 hours or up to 2 days. Before serving, add frozen light whipped dessert topping.
- To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes. Coarsely chop toasted walnuts with a knife.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 20.2 20.7 11.8 45 316 Full nutrition