Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add white sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; beat until blended. Beat in 1/3 cup pink lemonade concentrate and egg. Beat in flour until dough comes together.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet by rounded spoonfuls, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons pink lemonade concentrate, and 2 tablespoons butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until icing is smooth. Beat in red food coloring.
- Spread icing over cooled cookies.
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not substitute margarine for butter.
- If necessary, add more pink lemonade concentrate to the icing to reach desired consistency. Add red food coloring to increase the shade of pink if needed.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 5.1 24.1 1.3 20 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1