Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Mix in eggs. Add cacao powder; mix until batter is well combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner with 1 ice cream scoopful of batter. Sprinkle a pinch of chia seeds on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 11 to 13 minutes. Cool on a rack for about 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use ripe bananas for slightly sweeter muffins.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 2.4 7.9 2.3 46 18 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Okay if you're looking for a sweet chocolate muffin ..this isn't it. I halved the recipe (it made 3..and they took 20 mins to bake). I sprinkled the tops of mine with a hemp/buckwheat/chia seed ...