Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 635
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Pour popcorn into a large roasting pan or lasagna pan.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking soda until mixture is light and foamy. Pour over popcorn and mix well.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until a cooled piece of popcorn is crunchy, about 1 hour.
- Line a flat work surface with waxed paper. Spread popcorn on waxed paper and let cool.
- Cook's Note:
- Use dark corn syrup if preferred.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 20.8 109 8.4 0 531 Full nutrition