Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 16 servings (4 quarts)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Pour popcorn into a very large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring continuously, until mixture begins to bubble, but not boil, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda carefully. Pour over popcorn; mix until evenly coated.
- Spread coated popcorn on 2 jelly roll pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until a cooled piece of popcorn is crunchy, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 182 calories; 10.5 22.4 0.9 15 276 Full nutrition