Turkey Spinach Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 225 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in turkey sausage and spinach. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Combine egg whites and almond milk in a large bowl; stir well. Add sage, thyme, oregano, red pepper flakes, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Layer grated sweet potatoes evenly on the bottom of the baking dish. Add turkey and spinach on top. Pour egg mixture over casserole. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 10.4 g fat; 10.5 g carbohydrates; 22.8 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 815 mg sodium. Full nutrition