Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 21 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine butternut squash, sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a storage container. Cover with lid and shake well until fully coated. Place vegetables onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are easily pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- Place chicken sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; add eggs, spinach, and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Mix in black beans; cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Add goat cheese.
- Fill pita breads with scrambled eggs and baked vegetables.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any egg substitute instead of eggs.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 15.8 30.5 17.6 241 1047 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1